On 26th July 2017, Saf-Viet J.V.Co., Ltd has successfully hosted Trade Union Conference the 3rdRead more
Factory: Long Định, Cần Đước, Long An (35km from HCMC, near Bến Lức)
Saf-Viet is a French Vietnamese joint Venture specialized in production and distribution of Baker’s yeast.
Saf-Viet is part of Lesaffre group, world leader in its industry and reach of its 162 year experience. Our products are both for domestic and export markets; Saf-Viet is operated following International Standards (HACCP, ISO 22000, ISO 9001, HALAL).
Friendly working environment and a competitive package will be provided.
We are looking for: QC Supervisor
I. SUMMARY OF THE ROLE
Supervise and develop QC team to perform the inspections and monitoring to maintain company quality system (HACCP, ISO 22000:2005, ISO 9001:2015, Halal and 5S). Support QC Manager to ensure the internal validated procedures implemented appropriately. Evaluate, analyze and propose improvements for quality system in line with company objectives.
II. MAIN RESPONSIBILITY
- Control process parameters on the production lines from input to output to ensure the established standards;
- Conduct the scheduled inspection and monitoring the compliance of operators at different steps of the production processes;
- Monitor the error handling in accordance with the NCR;
- Monitor compliance activities: workshops sanitation, hygiene equipment, personal hygiene;
- Initiate improvements of the quality system, including developing processes and procedures and efficient monitoring methods. Ensure all documents and records updated on time;
- Conduct training of internal rules and principles of quality system for staffs when necessary;
- Coordinate with relevant departments for audits;
- Participate in the suppliers audits periodically;
- Support in collecting, analyzing data based on Quality standards for operational reports of QC department;
- Graduated from University: Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Foods Technology;
- At least 4 year experience in related fields;
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in HACCP, ISO 22000, ISO 9001;
- Good skill in Ms. Office and English communication;
- Honest, persistent, diligent;
- Good interpersonal skills and problem solving;
Daily transportation will be provided from HCM to company (around 45 minutes).
Candidates please send CV in English with picture to Company’s email at: email@example.com